I started out by trying to list every music concert I’ve ever attended. Then I added comedy performances, because I didn’t know where else to put them. I started a separate list for plays, but then I thought, since the music concert list includes operas, and operas are a kind of musical theater, why not add plays to this list. So here are all the music and comedy concerts and theater performances I have attended, in chronological order, since 1975 – that I can remember. My memory is fading so I’m sure there are gaps.
Code: M (music concert); T (theater play); MT (musical); (O) opera; (C) comedy; (D) dance
- Godspell Promenade Theater, NYC Spring 1975 (MT)
With 8th grade class, Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Elementary School
- Monty Python’s Flying Circus City Center, NYC 4/76 (C)
- The Threepenny Opera Lincoln Center, NYC Spring 1976 (MT)
(Brecht/Weill) With Raul Julia & Blair Brown
- Yes Roosevelt Stadium, Jersey City, NJ 6/17/76 (M)
Opening Act: Pousette-Dart Band
Jon Anderson came out mid-afternoon to play some tunes on his new harp.
- The Shirts Regis High School, NYC 1976 (?) (M)
With Annie Golden.
‘If you were to believe the press, the CB’s scene was only made up of a handful of bands but that just wasn’t true. There were all kinds of musical styles being represented… and one could even claim The Shirts were the precursors to the musical RENT.’ – David Byrne
- Godspell Regis High School Spring 1977 (MT)
Performed by the Regis Senior Class as part of the Sophomore Retreat.
- Led Zeppelin Madison Square Garden, NYC 6/77 (M)
Included acoustic set and seemingly interminable drum solo.
Tour Set List: The Song Remains the Same, The Rover, Sick Again, Nobody’s Fault But Mine, Over the Hills and Far Away, Since I’ve Been Loving You, No Quarter, Ten Years Gone, Battle of Evermore, Going to California, Black Country Woman, Bron-Y-Aur Stomp, White Summer/Black Mountain Side, Kashmir, Out on the Tiles, Moby Dick, Guitar Solo, Achilles Last Stand, Stairway to Heaven. Encore: Whole Lotta Love, Rock and Roll. http://www.setlist.fm/setl…y-4bd603c6.html.
- Yes Madison Square Garden, NYC 8/77 (M)
Opening Act: Donovan
- Renaissance City Center, NYC 3/25/78 (M)
Set List: Can You Hear Me, Things I Don’t Understand, Northern Lights, Mother Russia, Day of the Dreamer, Midas Man, The Vultures Fly High, Running Hard, A Song for All Seasons, Prologue, Ashes Are Burning. http://www.setlist.fm/setl…y-7bd2d6b0.html
- Genesis Madison Square Garden, NYC 7/29/78 (M)
“On July 29, 1978 Genesis made their second appearance at [Madison Square Garden]. Although now without guitarist Steve Hackett, original front man Peter Gabriel did attend the show and joined the band for an encore of their seminal hit single, I Know What I Like.”
- Yes Madison Square Garden, NYC 9/78 (M)
In the round: revolving circular stage.
- Frank Zappa The Palladium, NYC Oct. 27, 28 or 29, 1978 (M)
“In 1978, Zappa played the Palladium in New York City for six shows: one on Halloween, two each on Oct. 27 and 28, and one on Oct. 29. … This concert had some serious head-banging heavy metal guitar solos that stimulate your entire body with scintillating current; you will hear the magical musicianship of the band as it displays complete mastery of some of Zappa’s most difficult material; you will be awed by Denny Walley’s super sweet and melodious slide guitar delivered with a Delta blues fingerprint so implacable and delicious that it’s like a savory sweet potato pie; and the interplay between L. Shankar’s electric violin and Zappa’s guitar approaches the mystical.”
- Renaissance City Center, NYC Spring 1979 (M)
- Catch a Rising Star NYC May 1979 (C)
Prom night. Richard Belzer, emcee.
- Yes Madison Square Garden, NYC 6/79 (M)
In the round: revolving circular stage.
- Steve Martin Garden State Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ Summer 1979 (C)
- Beatlemania NYC 1977-1979 (MT)
- Dancin’ Ambassador Theatre, NYC 12/79 (MT)
(Fosse) With Ann Reinking
- Dizzy Gillespie Finney Chapel, Oberlin College, OH 1980 (?) (M)
- The Heath Brothers Finney Chapel, Oberlin College, OH 1980 (M)
- Tommy Hunter College High School, NYC Summer 1980 (MT/O)
With Janet Lee, Joe Faga, George Figueroa
- The Roches Finney Chapel, Oberlin College, OH Fall 1980 (M)
Included cover of Dylan’s Clothes Line Saga.
- The Del Fuegos Oberlin, OH 1980 or 1981 (M)
- Muddy Waters Finney Chapel, Oberlin College, OH 2/7/81 (M)
- King Crimson Finney Chapel, Oberlin College, OH 11/1/81 (M)
- Leo Kottke Finney Chapel, Oberlin College, OH 11/21/81 (M)
- Pete Seeger Finney Chapel, Oberlin College, OH 1981 (M)
- Art Ensemble of Chicago Finney Chapel, Oberlin College, OH 1982 (?) (M)
- Nuclear Freeze Rally Central Park, NYC 6/12/82 (M)
Performers included: Bruce Springsteen, Jackson Browne, Linda Ronstadt, Joan Baez, Carly Simon, James Taylor, and Sweet Honey in the Rock
“On June 12, 1982, one million people demonstrated in New York City’s Central Park against nuclear weapons and for an end to the cold war arms race. It was the largest anti-nuclear protest and the largest political demonstration in American history.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_freeze
- Peter, Paul & Mary Mann Center, Philadelphia, PA Summer 1982 (M)
- Talking Heads Mann Center, Philadelphia, PA 8/30/82 (M)
Opening Act: Burning Spear
- The Go-Gos / A Flock of Seagulls Madison Square Garden, NYC 10/20/82 (M)
Chaperoning Jahnet Becker and friends.
“On the basis of their catchy hit singles, the Go-Go’s and a Flock of Seagulls, who shared the bill Tuesday at Madison Square Garden, have become leading commercial lights of minimalist post-new-wave rock. The Go-Go’s, the all-woman quintet from Los Angeles, became America’s pop sweethearts with their lighthearted blend of old fashioned girl-group harmonies and surf music and newer-fashioned punk. A Flock of Seagulls, a quartet from Liverpool, makes danceable, synthesizer-oriented rock that compacts psychedelia and electropop into robotic singing telegrams for the space age.”
- The English Beat / R.E.M. Finney Chapel, Oberlin College, OH 4/9/83 (M)
R.E.M., which was the opening act, released its 1st LP, Murmur, on 4/11/83, two days after this concert. (R.E.M. released the single “Radio Free Europe” in 1981 and an EP, Chronic Town, in August 1982.)
- Curse of the Starving Class Oberlin College, OH between 9/80 & 5/83 (T)
(Shepard) With Jonathan Freund
- Cleveland Symphony Orchestra Finney Chapel, Oberlin College, OH between 9/79 & 12/83 (M)
- Oberlin College Symphony Orchestra Finney Chapel, Oberlin College, OH between 9/79 & 12/83 (M)
- The Everly Brothers Boston Common, Boston, MA 7/30/84 (M)
- O Positive Boston, MA Fall 1984 (M)
- Galileo Kresge Auditorium, MIT, Cambridge, MA 1985 (T)
(Brecht) In German (comprehension level very low)
- Rank and File Jonathan Swifts, Cambridge, MA 1985 (M)
- Birdsongs of the Mesozoic Jacks, Cambridge, MA 1985 (M)
- Crosby, Stills & Nash Garden State Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ 8/20/85 (M)
- A Lie of the Mind Promenade Theater, NYC 12/85 (T)
(Shepard) With Harvey Keitel, Amanda Plummer, Geraldine Page, Aidan Quinn & Will Patton.
- The Heath Brothers Reggatabar, Cambridge, MA 1/86 (M)
First date w/ MTC. Left early after numerous requests to be quiet.
- Willie Nelson / Emmylou Harris Boston Common, Boston, MA Summer 1986 (M)
- The Feelies TT The Bear’s Place, Cambridge, MA 8/9/86 (M)
- The Roches The Paradise, Boston, MA 1986 or 1987 (M)
- Turf Boston Youth Theater, Cyclorama, Boston, MA 1988 (T)
- k.d. lang Berklee Performance Center, Boston, MA 9/29/88 (M)
- King Sunny Ade The Channel, Boston, MA late 1980s (M)
- WGBH Blues After Hours Concert The Tam, Brookline, MA late 1980s (M)
Featuring David Maxwell and others.
- David Bromberg Nightstage, Cambridge, MA 2/17/89 (M)
- Single Spies National Theatre, London, UK 4/89 (T)
(Bennett) With Simon Callow
- King Lear The Old Vic, London, UK 4/89 (T)
(Shakespeare) Jonathan Miller, director.
- The Taming of the Shrew The Publick Theatre, Boston, MA Summer 1989 (T)
- Catch a Rising Star NYC late 1980s (C)
- Push Push The Tam, Brookline, MA 1989 or 1990 (M)
Featuring Dennis Brennan and Adam Steinberg
- Paul Dresher Ensemble Northeastern University, Boston, MA 2/9/90 (MT)
Performing Slow Fire.
- The Mannes Camerata Mannes Concert Hall, NYC 5/90 (O)
Performing Antonio Cesti’s La Dori. With Janet Lee.
- Iolanthe The Publick Theatre, Boston, MA 1990 (O)
(Gilbert & Sullivan)
- Don’t Touch That Dial! Club Cabaret, Boston, MA 1990 (MT/C)
(Katzen, etc.) With Mark Waldstein. Saw it twice.
- The Band Northeastern University, Boston, MA early 1990s (M)
(without Robbie Robertson or Richard Manuel)
Opening Act: The Dirty Dozen Brass Band
- Larry Miller Catch a Rising Star, Cambridge, MA early 1990s (C)
- Concert Dance Company of Boston Northeastern University, Boston, MA 1991 (D)
- David Massengill Passim, Cambridge, MA 1992 (?) (M)
- The Star-Spangled Girl Boston Baked Theatre, Somerville, MA 1994 (T)
(Simon) With Mark Waldstein
- Viva Quetzal Kresge Auditorium, MIT, Cambridge, MA 1995 (?) (M)
- Convivium Musicum Harvard Epworth Church, Cambridge, MA 6/12/95 (M)Zefiro Torna: Works of Monteverdi, Wert, Caimo, Marenzio, Gesualdo, Vechhi & Willaert
- Coro Allegro Church of the Covenant, Boston, MA 2/23/97 (M)
The Musical Genius of New England: Works of Billings, Van Ness, St. Clair, & Lomon
- Liber Unusualis King’s Chapel, Boston, MA 6/10/97 (M)
Performing works of Machaut and Ciconia.
- La Fontegara Federal Reserve Bank, Boston, MA 6/12/97 (M)
Performing works of Landini, Haucourt, Machaut, Busnois, Cornysh, Henry VIII, Anchieta, Upsala, Van Eyck & Gibbons.
- The Publick Musick Boston, MA 6/13/97 (M)
Performing works by J.S. Bach
- La Luna Church of St. John the Evangelist, Boston, MA 6/14/97 (M)
Performing works of Schmelzer, Kerll, Falconieri, Rossi & Merula
- Convivium Musicum Church of St. John the Evangelist, Boston, MA 6/14/97 (M)
Fortuna Desperata: Works of Josquin des Prez and De La Rue
- Waiting for Godot Boston Center for the Arts, Boston, MA 1995-1997 (T)
- Pro Arte Chamber Orchestra of Boston Sanders Theatre, Cambridge, MA 2/8/98 (M)
Gisele Ben-Dor, conductor. Performing works of Lomon, Neruda, Mendelssohn & Elgar
- Pro Arte Chamber Orchestra of Boston Sanders Theatre, Cambridge, MA 3/29/98 (M)
Gisele Ben-Dor, conductor. With Coro Allegro. Performing works of Street, J.S. Bach, J. Adams, Mozart
- Pro Arte Chamber Orchestra of Boston Sanders Theatre, Cambridge, MA 5/17/98 (M)
Gunther Schuller, conductor. Performing works of Lee, Vaughan Williams, Sinding and Beethoven
- Convivium Musicum Church of St. Anne in-the-Fields, Lincoln, MA 7/19/98 (M)
Songs of the New Pythagoras: Works of Crecquillon, De Rore, Willaert, De Wert & Clemens non Papa
- Noises Off Spiral Stage, Dedham, MA 1998 (T)
(Frayn) With Mark Waldstein
- Timon of Athens Chicago, IL 1992-1998 (T)
- Second City Chicago, IL 1992-1998 (C)
- Alanis Morissette / Garbage Fleet Center, Boston, MA 2/22/99 (M)
Morissette Set List: Baba; Would Not Come; Can’t Not; Hand in My Pocket; Are You Still Mad; Sympathetic Character; That I Would Be Good; You Learn; Forgiven; Mary Jane; Unsent; Right Through You; All I Really Want; You Oughta Know; Uninvited; Encore: Thank U; Ironic; Wake Up; Not the Doctor
- Boston University Symphony Orchestra Boston, MA 10/5/99 (M)
Performing works by Schumann, Holst & Shostakovich
- As You Like It Open Door Theatre, Jamaica Plain, MA 1990s (T)
(Shakespeare) With Mark Waldstein
- Half/Acts Boston Baked Theatre, Somerville, MA 1990s (T)
With Mark Waldstein
- Six Degrees of Separation Boston, MA 1990s (T)
(Guare) With Mark Waldstein
- [Unknown Gilbert & Sullivan Operetta] Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 1990s (MT/O)
With Julie Devine
- Roy Haynes Trio Scullers Jazz Club, Allston, MA 6/7/00 (M)
With Danilo Perez, drums, & John Patitucci, bass.
- Lee Konitz Trio, Regattabar, Cambridge, MA 9/21/00 (M)
With Paul Bley, piano & Steve Swallow, bass.
- New England Conservatory Jazz Orchestra Jordan Hall, Boston, MA 4/23/02 (M)
Directed by George Russell.
- The Greg Osby Four Wellesley College, MA 2/9/03 (M)
With Jason Moran, piano; Matthew Parrish, bass; and Damion Reid, drums.
- Tommy Castro San Jose, CA 2003 or 2004 (M)
- Convivium Musicum St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, Cambridge, MA 1/17/04 (M)
Muses of Zion: Works of Praetorius, Lechner & Hassler
- Jumpers Brooks Atkinson Theater, NYC 2004 (T)
- Coro Allegro Church of the Covenant, Boston, MA 2/27/05 (M)
Crossing the Channel: Works of Britten, Vaughan Williams, Poulenc, Messiaen & Debussy
- Sonya Kitchell Regattabar, Cambridge, MA 7/22/05 (M)
- Jerry Seinfeld Boston, MA 3/06 (C)
Opening Act: Louis C.K.
- Musicians of the Old Post Road Emmanuel Church, Boston, MA 4/1/06 (M)
Mozart in Paris: Works of Gluck, Mozart, Schobert & Gossec
- Marcus Roberts Trio Brandeis University, Waltham, MA 4/6/06 (M)
With Jason Marsalis, drums, and others
- Chris Smither / Ollabelle Somerville Theater, Somerville, MA 9/22/06 (M)
- Coro Allegro Church of the Covenant, Boston, MA 2/25/07 (M)
Mass in D: Works by Dvořák, Thompson, Poulenc & Duruflé
- The Tallis Scholars St. Paul Church, Cambridge, MA 3/24/07 (M)
Performing works of Monteverdi, Palestrina, Gombert, Lassus and Browne
- Geri Allen Wellesley College, MA 10/13/07 (M)
- Coro Allegro Church of the Covenant, Boston, MA 11/11/07 (M)
Requiem: Works by Duruflé, Fine, Neufeld & Hogan
- Convivium Musicum Friends Meeting House, Cambridge, MA 1/26/08 (M)
Josquin Was Here: Works of Ockeghem, Mouton, Josquin des Prez and de Wert
- Clarias The Paradise, Boston, MA 2/15/08 (M)
Opening Act: Break Mission
- Kammerwerke Winds First Parish Church of Waltham, Waltham, MA 6/1/08 (M)
Performing works of Fauré, Honegger, Grainger & Brahms
- Lucinda Williams Boarding House Park, Lowell, MA 7/12/08 (M)
- The Swell Season Agganis Arena, Boston, MA 9/19/08 (M)
With Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová.
- Wishful Drinking Huntington Theater Company, Boston, MA 10/08 (T)
Written and performed by Carrie Fisher.
- Coro Allegro Church of the Covenant, Boston, MA 11/16/08 (M)
Performing works of Fauré and others
- Boston Symphony Orchestra Symphony Hall, Boston, MA 2/09 (M)
Performing works by Ravel, Liszt & Dvořák
- Convivium Musicum First Congregational Church, Cambridge, MA 5/9/09 (M)
Going for Baroque: Works of Praetorius, Schütz, Stephan, Bateman and Hassler
- Coro Allegro Church of the Covenant, Boston, MA 5/17/09 (M)
Why I Wake Early: Works of Fuchs, Stern, Burleigh, Copland & Perera
- Coro Allegro Sanders Theatre, Cambridge, MA 11/15/09 (M)
Shofar: Works of Stern, Vaughan Williams & Fauré
- The Skin of Our Teeth Harvard-Radcliffe Dramatic Club, Cambridge, MA 2000s (T)
- [Unknown Play] Cutler Majestic Theater, Boston, MA 2000s (T)
- Cyrano de Bergerac Appolinare Company, Chelsea, MA Summer 2010 (T)
(Rostand) Performed outdoors at various sites in Chelsea.
- Arcade Fire Bank of America Pavilion, Boston, MA 8/1/10 (M)
Opening Act: Young Galaxy
Set List: Ready to Start; Month of May; Neighborhood #2 (Laika); No Cars Go; Haïti; Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains); We Used to Wait; Intervention; Modern Man; The Suburbs; The Suburbs (Continued); Deep Blue; Neighborhood #3 (Power Out); Rebellion (Lies); Half Light II (No Celebration); Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels); Encore: Keep the Car Running; Wake Up
- Coro Allegro Sanders Theater, Cambridge, MA 11/7/10 (M)
Why I Wake Early/In the Beginning/Frogs: Works by Perera, Copland & Dinerstein
- Convivium Musicum Friends Meeting House, Cambridge, MA 1/22/11 (M)
Josquin’s Playlist: Works of Josquin des Prez, Ockeghem, Arcadelt, Vecchi, Palestrina & Senfl
- Kammerwerke Winds Eliot Church of Newton, Newton, MA 3/20/11 (M)
Performing works of Beethoven, Bizet, Strauss & Bird
- Sarah Jarosz The Red Room, Boston, MA 4/30/11 (M)
- Jerusalem The Music Box, NYC 7/11 (T)
(Butterworth) With Mark Rylance & Mackenzie Crook
- Coro Allegro Church of the Covenant, Boston, MA 11/20/11 (M)
Performing works of Bernstein, Lauridsen, Palestrina & Rossi.
- Coro Allegro Church of the Covenant, Boston, MA 11/18/12 (M)
20th Century Voices: Works of Pinkham, Britten, Poulenc & Kodály.
- Boston Early Music Festival Jordan Hall, Boston, MA 11/24/12 (M)
Performing Monteverdi’s Orfeo. Paul O’Dette & Stephen Stubbs, musical directors. With BEMF vocal & chamber ensembles and Dark Horse Consort.
- Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell Orpheum Theater, Boston, MA 3/23/13 (M)
Opening Act: Richard Thompson
Partial Set List: Bluebird Wine, Black Caffeine, Back When We Were Beautiful, Luxury Liner, Dreaming My Dreams with You
- Alison Krauss Copley Square, Boston, MA 7/28/13 (M)
With members of Union Station, incl. Dan Tyminski
- All the Way American Repertory Theater, Cambridge, MA 10/10/13 (T)
(Schenkkan). With Brian Cranston & Michael McKean
- Coro Allegro Church of the Covenant, Boston, MA 11/24/13 (M)
Reflections of Mercy: Works of Britten, Pärt, Corigliano, Victoria, Bruckner & Memley
- Adam Ezra Passim’s, Cambridge, MA 2012 or 2013 (M)
- Convivium Musicum Cambridge Friends Meeting House, Cambridge, MA 1/25/14 (M)
Lost: Requiem & Lamentation: Works of Richafort, Appenzeller, Weelkes, Byrd, Vinders, Josquin des Prez, White, Clemens non Papa, de Wert & Schütz
- Coro Allegro Sanders Theatre, Cambridge, MA 3/30/14 (M)
Annelies: The Diary of Anne Frank: Work by James Whitbourn
- Maria Bamford Wilbur Theatre, Boston, MA 5/8/14 (C)
Opening Act: Bethany Van Delft
- Andrew Bird Boarding House Park, Lowell, MA 7/12/14 (M)
Backup Band: The Hands of Glory, feat. Tift Merritt
Opening Act: Jimbo Mathus
- Maria Bamford Wilbur Theatre, Boston, MA 5/8/15 (C)
Opening Acts: ??
- Crossing Shubert Theatre, Boston, MA 6/6/15 (O)
Music & libretto by Matthew Aucoin. Directed by Diane Paulus.
With A Far Cry Chamber Orchestra.
“Presented by the American Repertory Theater, based in Cambridge, in association with Music-Theater Group, ‘Crossing’ is a taut, teeming and inspired work. With a libretto by Mr. Aucoin, the opera is based on the diaries of Walt Whitman from his transformative experience tending to wounded soldiers during the Civil War at makeshift hospitals on the outskirts of Washington.”
– Anthony Tommasini, New York Times, 5/31/15
- World Party City Winery, New York, NY 7/10/15 (M)
Set List: Waiting Such a Long Long Time; Put the Message in the Box; Call Me Up; When the Rainbow Comes; All Come True; She’s the One; Love Street; Is It Like Today?; What Is Love All About? God on My Side; Sunshine; Sweet Soul Dream; Vanity Fair; Who Are You?; Ship of Fools; Is It Too Late?; Encore: Mystery Girl; Way Down Now
- Million Dollar Quartet Ogunquit Playhouse, Ogunquit, ME 9/9/15 (MT)
(Escott/Mutrux) Featuring music of Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny Cash and Carl Perkins
- Orchestra of Indian Hill Littleton High School, Littleton, MA 11/14/15 (M)
Performing works of Mendelssohn, etc.
- Convivium Musicum First Parish Church, Berlin, MA 2/14/16 (M)
Musica Poetica: Works of Lassus, de Wert, Magalhaes, Schein, de Padilla, Gabrieli, Byrd, Zucchini, Laskar & de Morales.
- Magic Dick & Shun Ng Shalin-Liu Performance Center, Rockport, MA 5/21/16 (M)
Opening Act: Ruby Rose Fox
- Glen Hansard Orpheum Theatre, Boston, MA 9/13/16 (M)
Opening Act: Joe Purdy
- Angel Olsen The Sinclair, Cambridge, MA 9/20/16 (M)
Opening Act: Alex Cameron
- Trevor Noah Wilbur Theatre, Boston, MA 2/17/17 (C)
Opening Act: ?
- Coro Allegro Sanders Theatre, Cambridge, MA 3/12/17 (M)
The White Raven: Works of Pinkham, Onovwerosuoke and Haydn
- The Marriage of Figaro Boston Lyric Opera, John Hancock Hall, Boston, MA 4/30/17 (O)
Conducted by David Angus. Directed by Rosetta Cucchi. Cast: Evan Hughes, Emily Birsan, Emily Fons, David Pershall and Nicole Heaston.
- Spoon / The New Pornographers Blue Hills Bank Pavilion, Boston, MA 7/21/17 (M)
The New Pornographers (without Neko Case or Dan Bejar) was opening act. Left after 1/2 hour of Spoon.
- Gogol Bordello Paradise Rock Club, Boston, MA 9/22/17 (M)
Opening Act: Lucky Chops
- Convivium Musicum Friends Meeting House, Cambridge, MA 11/11/17 (M)
Reunion: Works of Brumel, Guerrero, Goudimel, Sweelinck, Des Prez, White, Mouton, Byrd, Palestrina, Victoria and Isaac.
- Maria Bamford Wilbur Theater, Boston, MA 1/26/18 (C)
Opening Act: Allison Raskin
- Harvard ‘Arts First’ Festival Various venues, Cambridge, MA 4/28/18 (M)
Silkroad Ensemble, Parker Quartet, Brattle Street Chamber Players, John Lithgow, Harvard University Band, VoxJazz, Asia Stewart
- Harvard University Choir/Harvard Baroque Chamber Orchestra Memorial Church, Cambridge, MA 4/28/18 (M)
Performing Monteverdi’s Vespers of 1610